Saturday 24 March 2012

Hurdy-Gurdy Life goes public!

Finally I´ve "published" Hurdy-Gurdy Life today! From now on Hurdis can be found atleast in in blogilista and maybe in some other bloglistings too.  

I'm writing this blog to my pleasure and as a therapy. When I started writing this blog, I decided that I would write in secret for couple of weeks and see how I'd feel. At first I wasn't so sure whether I wanted anyone to find this. After a while I started thinking I'd like someone to read this too, so that this wouldn't be just me blabbering alone. I told some of my friends about the blog and receaved positive feedback about it.  So I decided that the time would be right to let Hurdis loose in to the world =) Loads of thanks to my tiny group of readers and your encouraging comments. Hopefully, someday there'll be more of you.

To celebrate the publishing I made coconut-pancakes and ice-tea and shared them with my friends. Also, I designed a little poll you can take part in.

-Tiina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts. Please leave a comment =)